Select Sourcing’s Premium IP Telephony and Unified Communications offering is an extensible and flexible hosted VoIP service for business. It is the ideal collaboration tool for all organisations, be they a large geographically dispersed enterprise, an in or outbound call centre, a small business or even the home office.
Our UC platform offers the widest range of telephony, collaboration and integration features and options available on the market today, leveraging the multi award winning Global Market leader in VoIP technology, BroadSoft Inc. and its BroadWorks V21 UC Enterprise Platform.
It also offers a broad range of feature packs, IP handsets and softphone options so it’s simple to choose a service that best fits a business need. Standard Feature packs can be enhanced with optional add-ons to enable functions tailored to deliver specific outcomes to meet unique operational needs.
Our clients benefit from versatile features that improve the way your teams work and collaborate. Features like, Presence, Simultaneous Ring, Remote Office, Video Conferencing, Voicemail to Email and more will enable your staff to connect and respond faster to your customers and stakeholders.
Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Call Queues, Secured Conference Bridge, Reception Consoles, Web Meetings and the UC One desktop and mobile soft client combine with powerful reporting tools to provide unprecedented levels of business to business collaboration and business intelligence reporting services, ideal for all businesses and call centre environments.
Our IP Telephony platform:
- Support for system users via a variety of IP handsets, softphones and mobile clients,
- Caters for mobile users, allowing collaboration features such as instant messaging and presence indicators and facilitates voice and video calling from smartphones, tablets and laptops (PC or Mac), via the internet or 3&4G mobile networks using the “UC One” Mobile Client application,
- Provides zero contention on voice channels providing 100% call concurrency and never an engaged signal or no available lines,
- Allows a mix and match of handsets, softphones and add-on feature packs,
- Telephony feature packs are provided including recommended Polycom IP Handsets,
- Provides an extensible and feature rich inbound and outbound call centre suite of feature and administrative controls and reports,
- Provides sophisticated calls queues and IVR capabilities and messages on hold, breakouts, call back and whisper features to ensure a good customer experiences while on hold.
- Is hosted in a high availability, fault tolerant, geographically and carriage diverse Data Centre environment providing excellent business continuity and disaster recovery outcomes,
- Is highly scalable and will easily grow to support additional office locations, system users, remote and mobile users and advanced collaboration features such as web meetings, follow me, voice and video conference bridges.
- Is provisioned under a service provider (Cloud) model meaning no capital expenditure is required for equipment and licensing upfront. The entire solution is broken down to ‘per user, per feature’ pack pricing options.