Select Sourcing have partnered strategically with highly qualified and industry leading Risk Management, Duty of Care, Workplace Health and Safety, Disaster Recovery, Crisis Management, and Business Continuity providers to develop the most comprehensive, affordable, easily deployed and managed, ‘Duty of Care and Workplace Health and Safety’ product available in Australia.
Our approach has led to the development of the first private cloud hosted, WH&S/OH&S and Duty of Care platform available on any smart device called Compliance180. Compliance180 is an extremely cost effective and easily deployed application (iPhone and Android) designed specifically for the education, child care, aged care, health care, and nursing industries. Compliance180 offers:
- Workplace Health & Safety Compliance;
- Risk Mitigation;
- Incident Management and Reporting, Voice & Video Recording (iPhone provides call time and length only due to Apple restrictions);
- Integrated ‘Emergency Contact’ (000) with call recording;
- Medical Response Plans and Directions;
- Where provided/required, medical reports and ongoing treatment plans;
- Site Specific Evacuation Plans – with remote Distribution, Update, and Removal;
- Emergency/Crisis Management Protocols – by teacher, class, grade or site/building;
- Identity Management;
- Ease of interaction with Existing Platforms;
- Ease of integration with Existing Platforms;
- 265bit Encryption;
- Biometric and Passcode RFID Remote Site Access Control (in development);
- WH&S Register of All Teachers/Agents;
- Attendance Reporting and Management;
- Broadcast Messaging for Alerts, Training, and Application Updates, including real-time communication in crisis event (requires individual configuration process);
- Voice Integration (VoIP) [in development/testing];
- Access to teacher’s current accreditation’s and certificates [in development/testing].
Allowing end users to:
Plan and Prepare
Proactively manage and mitigate risk through communication of WH&S reports, plans, processes, and procedures, including access to evacuation, emergency response & incident management plans, real-time site access control (remotely administered), identity management, and onsite procedural compliance for response to incidents.
Respond and Mitigate
Guided response plans take teachers through effective industry leading management practices, and records all important data throughout the process including GPS location (if enabled) and communications/actions.
Report and Review
Provision of a secure, legally robust audit trail of all incidents, site attendance records, recommendations, and ongoing treatment plans. Fully configurable reporting allows appropriate staff to access up to the minute incident data, historical reports, injury reports, and reporting by site, teacher, class, or group for ongoing review and continual safety improvement.
By undertaking this continual cycle, Compliance180 provides schools the industry leading solution to best protect organisations and individuals in their care against all risks and incidents, in an effort to reduce exposure and maximise response in any situation.
Compliance180 currently adheres to the following standards:
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Management (ISO 22301)
- Business Process Mapping (ISO 9000/9001)
- Risk Management (ISO 31000)
- IT Service Management (ISO/IEC 20000)
- Security Management (ISO/IEC 27001)
- Records Management (ISO/AS 15489)
- Australian Privacy Act, Regulation, and Codes of Practice
- Private Cloud Hosting (no sovereignty issues)
- SQLCipher 256bit AES encryption
- Australian ‘Work Health and Safety Acts’ (all States)
- SafeWork Australia’s Regulatory Requirements
- ISO 3100 Risk Management (International Standard)
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management (International Standard)
- AS/NZS 3745 Planning for Emergencies in Facilities (Australia and New Zealand Standard)
- AS/NZS 4801 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (Australia and New Zealand Standard)
Compliance180’s ‘baked in’ functionality is aligned to meet the end-to-end requirements of all schools in accordance with relevant WH&S Duty of Care requirements, ensuring a safe and compliant workplace, and provides response mechanisms to incidents and emergencies through to continuity of operations via BCP and WH&S Incident Management Plans.
Compliance 180 is a fully integrated solution combining multiple product sets into a single application which can be used on any smart device, laptop, iPad, iPhone, Android device, etc. Click on the following Info Sheet to learn more!